Crack that Whip

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Puffy & Red

I heard that my little niece already looks different than she did in the hospital less than a week ago. She's lost the puffiness in her face and around her eyes. And she doesn't have those red blotches on her face anymore.

I compare it to taking a long bath or shower and 'pruning up.' It's kind of what babies do if you think about it. I mean, they're in liquid.

I love my friend Bryan's explanation about the whole thing, "You'd be all puffy and red too if you'd spent 9 months in vagina water."

Yeah, I'd probably would be. You're so right.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger mydogscoots said...

Is your dating life so busy that you can no longer write? I need something new to laugh at while I'm a work. I know you've got to be careful, after all you don't want to run off the new girl you must be dating. But I need a cozy fix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home