Crack that Whip

Friday, May 20, 2005

A funny little email on Women..

Some things never change. I found this email that I sent my dad a couple of years ago. It's still relavent today:

Dad,

Well.. the saga continues for my love life.

The latest "adventure" involves an older woman. An intelligent woman. But obviously a woman that can't take a joke. What was the joke you ask? Well, one rainy day, I went to pick up "L", we'll call her, for dinner. "L" loves her dog. A lot. So much so that even when he is soaked to the bone and stinks to high heaven, she's still able to pick him up and love all over him. Ahh how frickin' sweet. HOWEVER, that doesn't fly with me.

A woman that smells like wet dog, for some reason or another, isn't that appealing. Maybe it's just me. So, I told her, "You know, you smell. You smell like a wet dog." (Note to self: Never tell a woman that she smells like wet dog. Check.) Needless to say, she wasn't very happy. In fact, she hasn't said a word to me since. Maybe she's just blowing off steam, maybe she's bathing.

So let me get this straight.. woman want men to be honest. Then they ask questions like, do I look fat in this? Or, were you just staring at that girl's butt? Or, did you mess around with my best-friend? You want the truth?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

My past relationship experiences thus far can be summarized in this phrase,"...like death.. on a cracker."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home