Crack that Whip

Friday, April 22, 2005

Ode to My Office

Something in my office stinks.

I've checked my feet, beneath my seat,
something in my office stinks.

My draws are clean, my teeth -- they gleam,
but something in my office stinks.

It smells like peas and rotten cheese,
seriously, something in my office stinks.

It makes me scowl, it smells so foul..
MAN!!! SOMETHING IN MY OFFICE STINKS!

Sniff, sniff, okay.. it's the microwave.
Now who cooked cabbage and hot links?!

Seriously man, it wreaks! Whew!!

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol
I was looking on line for a recipe for cabage and hotlinks...
(how country is that) What can I say Im from oklahoma, but living in Chicago so i from time to time crave things like that that yo ujust cant find above the Mason Dixon. It may have been funky, but I bet ut tasted good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home