Crack that Whip

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hip Hop Hottie

So I'm considering joining a Hip-Hop dance class.

I know, it seems a bit odd. An aging white boy, wanting to learn to dance with a new 'flava'', but whatever. It's just an idea.

I remember the last time I took lessons. I was in the seventh grade. I asked my friend Aaron to teach me a dance move for the big "Easter Eggstravaganza Dance". I wanted to impress the ladies. He taught me one move. And let me tell you, it worked. Not only did it impress the ladies, it SOMEHOW won me a dance competition. I remember at one point during my "gyration," someone saying, "Do something different!" But I just stayed focused.. twisting.. turning.. hypnotising...

But I'm not the young stallion I used to be. I'm nearing 30 and I'm losing touch with the younger generation and its' music. Let's just hope I can still "feel" the beat. Because if I can.. look out ladies.. C-Dogg is back and he's got his dancin' shoes dusted! Nah! Shi' mone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home