Crack that Whip

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Heads Up..

What is the deal with women and tall guys?

I'm reading a friend's blog today and I'm amazed at her fascination with tall men. Apparently I'm short because I'm "only" 5'11". That's above average according to the National Center for Health Statistics! It says the average height for an American male is 5'9 1/2" tall.

According my friend and many other women, unless you're around 6'2" or taller, you're not an option. You're too short.

Ladies, if you're single, it really narrows down your possible life-mate pool if you only date really tall guys. Honestly, how many men above 6'2" tall do you know? Not many I'm sure.

This whole thing has sparked a new viewpoint for me. I like women with big breasts.

So from now on, I'm only going to date women with D-cups or larger. I mean, C-cups are average. Why would I want average or anything less?

Yep, sorry ladies, if you're smaller than than a D-cup, your loss. Little Cozy likes women with big boobs.

You could be near perfect in every other way, but I'm not interested. You're obviously just not up to my standards.

Retarded.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Cozy said...

True, true. But I usually don't go for these women. If "must be above 6'2"," is on their list of requirements, they have more problems than I'm willing to deal with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home