Crack that Whip

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Me and Brad Pitt.. the Scary Similarities..

It's uncanny. I mean, I have more in common with the guy than I do with my best friend.

I'm talking about Brad Pitt. Don't believe me? Than just look at the similarities:

Brad Pitt was born in Shawnee, Oklahoma. I was born in Shawnee, Oklahoma.

Brad Pitt moved away from Shawnee at an early age. I too moved away at an early age.

Brad Pitt grew up in a Baptist home. I grew up in a Baptist home.

Brad Pitt went to college to study Journalism. I studied journalism in college.

Brad Pitt's one of the few blonde haired men in the U.S. So am I!

Brad Pitt loves beautiful women. I love beautiful women!!!

It's scary how much our lives parallel each others'. I guess it's just a matter of time before I leave for Hollywood, make it big, marry a hot actress, then divorce her for another hot actress. Man, I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home